The Fabric Stock Exchange provides information about textiles, fibers, yarn, fabric, dyeing, finishing, printing, design, machinery and technical applications. While every effort is made to provide accurate information, The Fabric Stock Exchange, its editors and authors cannot be held responsible for errors.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Fabric Stock Exchange makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Fabric Stock Exchange does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
The Fabric Stock Exchange will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or dat
These limitations of liability apply even if The Fabric Stock Exchange has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Fabric Stock Exchange’s liability in respect of any:
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The Fabric Stock Exchange
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Fabric Stock Exchange to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, The Fabric Stock Exchange has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against The Fabric Stock Exchange’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect The Fabric Stock Exchange’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as The Fabric Stock Exchange.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Contact The Fabric Stock Exchange
If you have questions or concerns regarding this disclaimer, please bring them to our attention.
Phone: (215) 579-2791
Fax: (215) 579-2813